Irresistibles: furry and woolley!


Here is my irresistible boy.  He just loves large stuffed toys that he can carry around in his mouth.  He was pretending to sleep in this picture because he knows that he was in my spot on the couch. LOVE him!!!
This is the yummy wool I have been hoarding from Heavens to Betsy.  I am using a whole bunch of it in my newest project.  I am starting a Primitive Spirit pattern that I purchased at Sauder Village Rug Show in last August.  It is 20" x 53" Noah's Ark and will be my largest project tackled to date.  We'll see how long this one takes me!  I will not be anywhere near finished when I go to Ohio Rug Camp at Punderson in April. 
Here is a shot of the Noah's Ark pattern.  I love how primitive the animals look!
Lastly, I finished my deer rug and gor to steam it at the Western Reserve Rug Hookers Guild meeting this week.  I am really pleased with how the colors came out.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. ummmm yummy? wow....I love you, momma! But you are a bit crazy about wool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts