Ohio Rug Camp pictures - finally!

I have been more than a little slow in getting these photos uploaded.  My computer died and I have finally got my new one up and running!  Here are a few photos of my classmates' work at Rug Camp.  Our teacher was Kris Miller of Sprunce Ridge Studios.  She was a fantastic teacher and I highly recommend her!
Joy was working on this great rug - I love the way she was making the barn door look so realistic .

 Shirley is hooking one of Kris' designs, Emma's Garden.  Kris used Shirley's rug to show us how to proddy the flower petals.
 Patti was using some of the new techniques on her rug, including quilling and a very cool way to make an eye.
 I love this St. Nick pattern!
 Melissa was using some really fun colors for her rug.
 I love Patti's rug!  The Pigrim and Turkey are very cute.  I may have to do this one in the future.
 Here's Peg working on a pattern she designed.
 Ginny is working on another of Kris' designs.  The Blue background included in this kit is to die for!
Andrea chose her chicken colors based on a photograph of her own chickens.  My favorite is the third one.  More cool realistic eyes!

Pam's colors are very much like mine.  I love the house windows!

I love the gorgeous red in this rug!

Anndee was working on another Spruce Ridge Studios rug - love the eggs! She also used Kris' realistic eye technique.

In my next post, I will add my favorite rugs from the Rug Show at Camp.

Comments

Popular Posts