More Ohio Rug Camp

The rest of my pictures- better late than never. Here I am with Kris Miller from Spruce Ridge Studios. The wild coincidence is that she actually made my jacket years ago when she was working for a local designer. She said that working on these handmade jackets was the first time she encountered overdyed wool...the rest is history! I just happen to wear it to camp that day, not knowing of the connection at all.
Here is my rug - so far. I absolutely love it and I could not be happier with how it is turning out. I think it may be my favorite to date!  This is Brave Hunter from the Woolley Fox.
 Next are a few of the rugs from the Rug Show.  I am having some challenges with my new photo software and will post more once I figure out how to get the rest straight!
 I really love the background on this rug.
 Look at all the roosters!  They look like paisley from afar.
 I love this leaf and how the wool hooked up.

 This is Carrie Martin's rug and I have this pattern that I purchased from her last year.  I have yet to start it, but I really like it.  She now has an Herbs rug, and a Coffee rug that are similar designs.
Patti did this Karen Kahle rug and I think it came out beautifully.

More to come later!


Comments

Popular Posts