More from Sauder Village

Here are some of my favorites from this year's show:

Love the sheep and hooks!
 A Kris Miller (Spruce Ridge Studios) design


Love this Indian!


This Moby Dick pattern from the Woolley Fox is on my to-do list.

Another Woolley Fox design. 




On Lauren's blog (Rugs and Pugs), she has many great pictures from the Patty Yoder "Sheep Rug" exhibit. Here are a few of my favorites:







More exhibit rugs:


 These two are also Kris Miller's patterns.



WOW!  What a great show!

Comments

  1. Liz ~
    Sauder was great, wasn't it, though I don't think there were as many "primitive" rugs this year.
    How funny. You've posted a few pictures that I don't remember seeing the rugs. Oh, I do miss my mind (or did I just somehow miss the rugs)?
    Pug hugs ;)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I didn't get to go to Sauder so I am really enjoying all of the pictures that you girls are posting. Maybe I can get there next year.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts