WRRH Hook-In

I vowed that before I went to the hook-in, I would finish hooking my Camp rug and I did- here it is!  I added another color to the background and I am really happy with it... now I just need to bind it.

Now for the Hook-In rug:


 I expected to get a lot more done, but with all of the chatting, snacking and shopping going on, it was hard to stay in my seat!  Santa is off to a good start and I really like how his face is coming out- although one lady near me thought his face was cookie.  My rug camp friend, Jane, and I had a great time talking and it was fun to see all the different rugs people were hooking.  It is amazing to me how different everyone's style, palette and taste are - no two hookers are alike!  I also loved looking at the wool at the various vendor booths.  It was very tempting, but I behaved myself.  I did win a prize at the Chinese Auction:

It is a wool pin cushion- isn't it darling!

Today, it was back to reality, with playdates for the girls, yardwork for the hubby and playtime for the pups. After a long day, nothing is better than a book in the hammock and a GIANT marshmallow cooked over the fire!





  Happy Sunday!

Comments

Popular Posts