There's a Potty on my lawn!


As a fund-raiser for our Relay for Life team, we have a Purple Potty that is circulating around town.  After I finished mowing the lawn yesterday, I found the potty in my front yard.  It has attracted a lot of attention, a few phone calls and a lot of giggles, but it will be leaving us tonight and going to its next destination... Are you next?????

This morning, I put in the veggie garden and am a little concerned that the animals will find it before we get the fence back up.  Te posts are bring installed on Tuesday with the rest of the fence in the following days.  I think it looks good so far- the hubby rototilled until 9pm last night prepping the soil - good job, honey!

Santa has not made much progress with all of the beautiful weather, but I am going to try and get a lot done this weekend...

Happy Memorial Day!

Comments

  1. Santa and his reindeer are looking very good! Nice work. That's one big garden, Liz. It makes me tired just looking at it. How about more pics of Pumpkin and Cutter?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts