Three Dogs are better than two?

I have been MIA from this blog for quite some time.  I have not been doing much hooking and have been pre-occupied with my in-laws' health.  Just after school started and I was getting ready to work on my hooking, my father in law suffered a heart attack, followed by a massive stroke.  The good news is that he will be returning home next week!  In October when he was in the hospital, his wife fell down half a flight of stairs and suffered a traumatic brain injury.  She has had several ups and downs, but will be leaving the hospital for skilled nursing rehab tomorrow.  While they have been away, we have been taking care of their "wigglebottom, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on the right.  She is adorable and very easy.  Pumpkin and Cutter have been more than willing to share the couch with her!

I am getting excited about attending Ohio Rug Camp in April and will be in Kris Miller's class.  I am planning on hooking Barb Carroll's Brave Hunter.  I am looking forward to using my new Ault's cutterhead that arrived a few weeks ago!

I am working on a small deer rug that I will post photos of soon!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts