Girls on the Run!

This morning at 6am, we left the house to participate in the Summit County Chapter of Girls on The Run's 5K.  Here are my girlies before the race...
...and here they are after the race!  It poured on us and we got soaking wet! 
My daughter and niece were hamming it up for the camera.
Here I am with my beloved sister-in-law.  We have been through a marathon of our own for the past nine months  with our ill in-laws and I do not know what I would do without her! Love you lots - XOXOX.   I also did not think I could survive a 5K, but I did and am still smiling!  We all got medals to prove it!

In other medal news, my oldest won this medal for scoring the highest in her grade on the National Science Exam!  We are so proud of her!

GO GIRL POWER!!!!!!!!






Comments

  1. Liz ~
    Your daughters are beautiful. The older one sure looks like her momma :)
    Congrats to all on running a 5k. I know I couldn't do it.
    How's the Brave Hunter coming?
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lauren! I think we all will be a little sore tomorrow!

    Got some background done yesterday and hoping to do more once I drop kids off at a birthday party this afternoon. Getting a little bit bored and may have to work on a second smaller project for a few days...

    :) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies are all amazing! You beautiful smiles say it all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts