Wool Cat & Stash Chaos Help Needed!

Trucker has acclimated to his new home and has found a favorite hiding spot in my wool stash.  Seeing him here makes me wonder if anyone has any great ideas on organizing their stash?
More of mine....
and more...
and more.  I can never seem to get it organized.  Whenever I color plan, I pull it ALL out and never put it away in an orderly fashion.  Any ideas out there?  I want to have it in the the light so that I can see the colors, but I also want to not have every shelf look like the ones above.

Any input would be appreciated!  

I have to add one last photo of Trucker.  His other favorite spot is under the ottoman next to my desk.  He likes to lie on his back and hang his feet out!  LOVE HIM!





Comments

  1. I have my wool organized by color families in plastic see through bins. However, I usually have a pile in my hooking studio that isn't put away yet. Love that Trucker - but I also love the colors on your flame stiched ottoman. Hope to see you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz ~
    I have open shelving where my wool is somewhat sorted by color. It is actually an antique cupboard whose door is long gone and someone had added shelves. It is hard to keep it in order especially when pulling wool for a project. Now I need another place to store it. The shelves are full. Or maybe I need to use more of what I have and stop buying. Nah :)
    Happy Memorial Day.
    Pug hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts